SUMMARY OF OPPORTUNITY
Kallaway, a leading independent, creative communications consultancy is seeking a motivated and highly able Account Executive to work across it’s exciting variety of campaigns. The role provides responsibility, significant opportunity and career development via skills development and training.
Kallaway works with leading cultural and international brands across destinations, arts and culture and retail. Examples include Battersea Power Station, The Crown Estate, Japan House London, SS Great Britain, KidZania, Royal Academy of dance, Tower Bridge Experience, and the Women’s Prize for Fiction – to name a few.
The Account Executive will sit at the heart of the company’s delivery team working with colleagues to deliver outstanding results for clients as well as outbound marketing, pitching for new business and the company’s social life. This will be a very varied role including events, digital campaigning, client liaison, onsite working and major launches.
You should be a communications professional, comfortable in today’s multi-channel public relations industry. You will have skills and experience in delivering campaigns that have seen you work across print, broadcast, digital and social media channels. You will have first class written and spoken English and be highly skilled at creating written documents using Word and presentations on PowerPoint.
Experience and interest in destination campaigns for property, retail or travel brands will be a significant advantage. A broad range of experience across our specialist sectors and a genuine interest in the arts and how brands are working with arts and cultural organisations to connect with audiences will also be a significant advantage.
On joining, we will work with you to put in place a clear development pathway to support your career progression at Kallaway. This will include in-house and external training to help you flourish.
- Communications professional with 1-3 years’ experience in integrated campaigns
- Highly skilled in developing and pitching stories to a wide range of press
- Experienced in working with national, lifestyle and consumer press daily
- Thrive on securing outstanding coverage and results for clients
- Avid consumer of news, eager to make contacts across the press and with digital influencers
- Solid digital skills, including writing content for social media and working closely with digital influencers
- Able to draw on a wide range of press / influencer contacts to deliver campaigns
- First class written and spoken English and strong presentation skills.
- Adept at producing quality Microsoft Office documents including PowerPoint and Excel
- Adept at working within teams, supporting senior colleagues, delivering work on time and to a high quality
- Skilled at following campaign and company processes
- Welcome responsibility, be positive and enthusiastic with a strong can do attitude.
- Strong organisational and time keeping skills- used to working to deadlines in a fast-paced press office environment.
- Entrepreneurial flair, you can spot opportunities for additional work with existing clients
- Highly creative and lateral thinker – able to think creatively and broadly when developing campaign and pitching ideas
- Commitment – you see a job through, going above and beyond to get great results.
- A passion for self-development. You are a lifelong learner and keen to embrace new technologies and communication channels
- Intriguingly provocative – you are unafraid to challenge the status-quo with reasoned argument
- High attention to detail in all that you do and the work of others
- An awareness of relevant current affairs, decision makers and trends impacting on our sectors and how to harness them for clients/campaigns
- A high awareness of the changing nature of communications and eager to learn more about these trends and use them to advantage our clients
- Have more than a passing interest in the arts and be interested in how brands are working with arts, culture to connect with audiences.
- Aware how brands are harnessing consumer trends, working with culture and using different channels to influence and grow their customers.
SUMMARY OF MAIN TERMS & CONDITIONS
Job title: Account Executive
Location: Holland Park, London, W11 4LA
Salary & benefits Competitive salary, pension, company bonus, personal development investment
Hours: Full time
Holiday: 25 days pro rata plus bank holidays
Notice period: Two months
HOW TO APPLY
Send a covering letter via email together with a two-page maximum CV to email@example.com
Kallaway is an independent award-winning, full-service PR and sponsorship consultancy. We specialise in destinations, travel and tourism, arts and culture and retail and property sectors. Our mission is to make our clients more successful. As our case studies demonstrate we’re very good at this. We deliver our goals via our ‘Smart Imagination' process: intelligent, creative and measurable campaigns that excite and inspire audiences into action and deliver effective business results for clients. Our handpicked team is made up of specialists from destinations, arts, culture, retail, travel and consumer backgrounds - as well as the digital, sponsorship and media experts you would expect. This blend of experience, our flat structure and diverse client base mean we are able to draw on a wide range of contacts, bring brands together and spot previously unseen opportunities. Kallaway has an exceptional heritage and track record. Founded in 1972 Kallaway was the UK’s first arts sponsorship consultancy, pioneering corporate and cultural partnerships and creating some of the country’s most significant arts sponsorships. While we’ve expanded into different sectors, our core belief in the transformative power of creativity and culture remains central to our thinking.