Lessons learned from re-opening London’s defining landmark
18 August 2020
As the capital begins to reopen, we asked our client Tower Bridge, what lessons have been learnt by London’s Defining Landmark?
In this webinar (video below) Chris Earlie, head of Tower Bridge, discusses virtual experiences, tourism recovery and lessons learned in planning for a responsible and successful reopening.
- Insights into the running of an attraction such as Tower Bridge
- Following closing their doors on 17 March, what were the immediate ways in which Tower Bridge stayed relevant and visible
- What were the strategic and operational decisions involved in a responsible recovery
- One month on: lessons learnt
- Putting industry-wide reopening trends into context